An Open Letter To Blogger, My Traitorous Blogging Lover

Dear Blogger,

I had written a fun, funny, entertaining and enlightening post. A LONG fun, funny, entertaining and enlightening post. It had links. It had book reviews. It had links. It took forever. It was awesome. Then you, Blogger freaked out on me, and LOST IT ALL.

It was fun while it lasted - I mean, I'd heard of your fickleness, your untrustworthy hangups, your willingness to flirt with disaster, but I chalked it up to part of your cute personality. Your quirks made you (mostly) lovable.

But seriously... How could you? After all the time, energy, and emotion I've invested in you, THIS is how you repay me???

If we could afford another laptop right now, I would throw this one across the room. I'm tempted to anyway. That says a lot, considering I'm not typically demonstrative when I'm angry. Or frustrated. Or agitated. Or $(*&#@@*! (Words I can't type because my children might see them.) ARGH!!! You've turned me into a monster, Blogger, and you have no one to blame but yourself.

I redid the list, even, to appease you. Not all of the list, but some. At least to have a taste of my original "Monday Reading" post. But to no avail. You would not even post one extra word for me, though I begged and pleaded and cried over my keyboard at your heartlessness.

So.

No Monday Reading, I'm sorry. For reasons only known to yourself, you won't post it. I've saved the redone list. If by some miracle, you heartless, unfeeling Blogger decide that you are feeling magnanimous and decide not to freak out later tonight, perhaps I'll find my way back into your good graces and be able to post it. Otherwise, it'll have to be Monday Reading on Tuesday. Or never, depending.

Right now, Blogger, I hate you.

Take me back, and maybe I can learn to love you again.

Sincerely,

Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment