I Feel...

...Kind of guilty. My husband is playing a board game at the dining table. I should join him. But it's already 10:00!

...Enthusiastic. This week has held some VERY interesting things regarding job prospects. More on that later.

...Grateful. For sweet girls. A generous husband. A restful home filled with things that I love. Our soft bed. Coffee in the mornings. Amazing family. Answered prayers. Friends who accept me. Yes, I am feeling grateful.

...Inspired. I went to a dinner at a nice restaurant and came home with a uni-brow strewn across my forehead. I must've looked like a caveman, and I felt like Groucho Marx with boobs. At least several people got some giggles. It's a long story. Well, not really. I'll tell it sometime. Maybe.

...Tired. I've been thrift-hopping for most of the day (I'm a woman on a mission, don't try to stop me!) with two kids in tow and I'm beat.

Hmmmm... I think I will go join the Daddy after all. G'night!

No comments:

Post a Comment