Right Now

As an update to yesterday's post: 


The Ladybug is doing GREAT. Her surgery was shorter than average (they told me an hour, it was only  forty-five minutes!), her time in recovery was MUCH shorter than it was supposed to be - she was doing so well that they discharged her less than an hour after the procedure, and today she is bouncing around like nothing happened. 


The doctor doesn't even want to do a follow-up visit, and she hasn't complained about her arm hurting even ONCE. 


God showed up. Over and over and over. 


So today, I am going to do something a little different. 

____________________________________________________________________________________

As I mentioned on Monday, I have officially decided that I am going to do my own version of Amanda Soule's posts on SouleMama.

So... Here goes!

Right now, I am...

Reminiscing ... About my Grandmother's life and who she was before Alzheimer's. My babies when they actually WERE babies.

Feeling ... Contented.  So very thankful. I am blessed.

Reading ... Still working my way through Beatrix Potter: A Life In Nature, The Scarlet Stockings, and loving this post on BeeMusing.

Marveling ... At what perspective a new day can bring!

Finishing ... My coffee...  And the last bits of getting ready for a birthday party today!

Wondering ... Why it's so hard sometimes to appreciate moments until after they're gone.

Dreaming ... Of sunshine and playrooms and gardens and chickens and a homeschool room. Of the day when little girls can run and play outside to their hearts content in OUR OWN outdoor space.

Listening ... To little girl conversation. And Honey I Shrunk The Kids. Which is an interesting combination, to say the least.

Hoping ... Just hoping. Always hoping.

Thinking ... About my lovely breakfast with dearest girlfriends this morning. Feeling loved! Girl time is awesome.

Praying ... Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven...

Desiring ... More joy, more peace, more life!

Learning ... About homeschooling, my girls - the young women they are becoming, the Daddy and who he really is, love, sacrifice, faith... So many, many things.

Breathing ... The softness of little girl hair, my new body spray (YUM, Brown Sugar & Fig... Delightful! Thank you, Miss Gretchen Ann.), the joy of life complete.  



No comments:

Post a Comment