Oh, My Children KNOW How To Party...

Can you tell? No? Well, you should! They are MY children after all. And *I* know how to party! But no. They look perfectly bored to pieces, don't they?

So we go to a dear friend's house (yes, Miss Julie, I'm talking about you again! :O) for the Beautiful Bella-Butterfly's Birthday number FIVE, and what do my children do? Take all the pouty, miserable photos you can imagine. In fact, you don't even *have* to imagine, because here they are.

Oh, they had a FABULOUS time. They just don't *look* like they did. *Sigh* Oh, well.





2 comments:

  1. when I look at Kay I see your facial expressions. Especially the one here.... lol. this is the look I get when Im being ridiculous.

    miss ya girl! glad ur getting this blog up and running again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Too funny. Do I really look like that??? I see more of the Daddy in her there. But that's just me. I miss you, too! I'm thrilled to be back... It was just TOO long!

    ReplyDelete